Preserve, Connect, Grow in the heart of Wilson.
Interested in Renting the Schoolhouse?
or call (307) 699-6016
Preserving the spirit of a historic building for the sake of community.
5655 Main Street Wilson, Wyoming (307) 699-6016 email@example.com
The Wilson Schoolhouse was built in 1930 as a two-room schoolhouse. As the community grew so did the schoolhouse, which served as an educational facility until the end to the 1998-1999 school year.
When decommissioned, the school was threatened with demolition but community members worked to preserve it.
Many Thanks to Our Supporters