Old Wilson Schoolhouse Community Center
2105 Rental Agreement
1. Smoking is prohibited in all areas of the facility. Open flames, such as candles, are not allowed.
2. Children accompanying adults must be supervised at all times. The backyard playground is not considered part of the rental agreement.
3. The lessee agrees to assume and be responsible for any expense(s) incurred for damage(s) to the premises or Center's property resulting from lessee's use.
4. The Old Wilson Schoolhouse Community Center does not accept responsibility for loss or theft of articles belonging to lessee, any member of lessee’s party, or injury or accident to any said person on the grounds of or in the facility, and is absolved and indemnified by lessee of all liability, which may result thereof. All civil actions against the Old Wilson Schoolhouse Community Center must be brought in Teton County, Wyoming. The prevailing party in any legal conflict shall recover attorneys’ fees and costs from the losing party.
5. All activities cease at 10:00 p.m. as required by local zoning laws and in consideration of our neighbors.
6. Taping Mounting or displaying items on any painted surface is not allowed.
7. Any items /supplies brought into the facility or placed on the Center's Property must be removed within 24 hours of the conclusion of the lessee's event. Items remaining after 24 hour may be disposed of as abandoned property.
8. Cancellation Policy-OWSCC will refund 100% of the lease amount and special events deposit to the lessee if cancelled 60 days prior to the event. The security deposit will not be refunded. If cancelled within 60 days of the event, OWSCC will retain the security deposit plus 25% of the special event deposits and 25% of the lease amount. All reservations made within 30 days are subject to a 25% cancellation fee.