Old Wilson Schoolhouse Community Center
2021 Rental Agreement
1. Smoking is prohibited in all areas of the facility. No candles or open flame of any sort is allowed.
2. Children accompanying adults must be supervised at all times. The backyard playground and preschool classrooms are not part of the rental agreement. These areas are strictly off limits and equipped with surveillance cameras. Please be respectful of this private property and make sure your guests understand our agreement. There is a park across the street with a playground where you can direct young families.
3. Renters are responsible for setting up the tables and chairs for your event. The tables will be returned to the back storage room, stacked vertically against the back wall. Chairs will be stacked three to a tower in the large and small meeting rooms. No chairs should be left in the preschool entryway or in the bathrooms area.
4. Please make sure that caterers know that the kitchen has limited supplies. They need to bring all of the dishes and preparation utensils they will need. There is ample freezer and refrigeration space, plus a commercial dishwasher, ovens and a stove. If caterers are not 100 percent self-contained, we recommend that they contact the OWSCC manager to inspect the kitchen before use.
5. Excessive bottles and cans and other recycling materials are to be removed from property by lessee. A disposal fee of $50.00 for large refuse will apply.
6. The lessee agrees to assume and be responsible for any expense(s) incurred for damage(s) to the premises or Center's property resulting from lessee's use. If you plan to have a tent set up in our yard, it is possible that the tent stakes will damage our watering/irrigation system and you will be responsible for the repair costs.
7. The Old Wilson Schoolhouse Community Center does not accept responsibility for loss or theft of articles belonging to lessee, any member of lessee’s party, or injury or accident to any said person on the grounds of or in the facility, and is absolved and indemnified by lessee of all liability, which may result thereof. All civil actions against the Old Wilson Schoolhouse Community Center must be brought in Teton County, Wyoming. The prevailing party in any legal conflict shall recover attorneys’ fees and costs from the losing party.
8. All activities cease at 10:00 p.m. as required by local zoning laws and in consideration of our neighbors. Music is allowed, but please keep the volume at a reasonable level.
9. Taping Mounting or displaying items on any painted surface is not allowed.
10. Any items /supplies brought into the facility or placed on the Center's Property must be removed at the end of the event unless special arrangements are made with OWSCC. Items remaining after 24 hours may be disposed of and the renter will be responsible for any associated disposal costs.
11. Failure to comply with the terms of this rental agreement will result in forfeiture of the security and/or special events deposit.
12. OWSCC will refund 100% of the lease amount and special events deposit to the lessee if cancelled six weeks prior to the event. The security deposit will not be refunded. If cancelled within six weeks of the event, OWSCC will retain the security deposit plus 25% of the special event deposits and 25% of the lease amount. All reservations made within 30 days are subject to a 25% cancellation fee.